I thought I would try something a little different with my mushroom image from Stamprints. I printed my image as usual n regular printer paper but I decided to use my pearlescent water colour paints to colour the image.
I cut the image out with an oval metal die run through my Cuttlebug. I used Recollections card stock for a base and for the plain kraft card stock layered oval. The patterned paper was layered over the base and the 2 oval layers were placed on top with a small paper embellishment. The final project seemed to be missing something so I
ransacked searched my boxes of miscellaneous junk embellishments to find this cute wooden “Happy”. I used some Distress Stain to colour match it.
Once the wood was dry I attached it with some 3D tape. Here is the completed project! I think it would make a cute new home card but it suited for most “Happy” occasions.